Education Coup

coup [koo] noun: a highly successful, unexpected stroke, act, or move. --Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Informational Meeting

An informational meeting about Ambleside schools will be held on Monday, May 19th, at Brookside library, located at 1207 E. 45th Place, just off of Peoria, at 6:30 pm.  I will be there to talk about my trip to Fredericksburg's Ambleside school and the basic philosophy of a Charlotte Mason school, as well as to answer any questions anyone may have regarding these schools.  This meeting should only last for about an hour and a half.  Anyone interested in coming should contact me by messaging me on Facebook, or you can email me at dimestorephilosopher@gmail.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home